Join the RBI team for “Medicare Marketing Crash Course,” a brand new event designed to help you get the most out of marketing!
When you sign up for “Medicare Marketing Crash Course,” here’s what you can expect:
- Morning session: Understand Direct Mail, including designing, writing copy, choosing the best mail lists and more!
- Afternoon session: Apply Direct Mail concepts to Medicare Marketing, including best practices, choosing the best mailers for your business, getting the best value for your money and more!
- Join Justin Bever, Director of Marketing for RBI, and Charlie Ferrell, National Sales Manager, for an information-packed day
- Arizona Agents: attend in person at RBI’s office in Chandler, AZ. Out of state? Attend via Live-Stream. Registration below.
If you are not yet contracted, click here for a list of carriers. Call RBI at 1-800-997-3107 to speak to our sales team for more information!
If there is one thing that we at RBI take seriously, it is how successful our agents are in meeting their business goals. Your voice matters to us, and as a company, our ever-present goal is to provide you with the best services, tools, and resources in the industry. That includes, at times, some soul-searching for ways to do better. So here we are, on the last day of January 2017, taking a look at what you have to say to us.
Taking a pulse of RBI Agents
You may recall that at the end of AEP, we sent out a survey to all our agents, asking for feedback on how your AEP went, and ways that we could improve your experience with RBI. We also followed up with phone calls to every agent on our books, asking them the same questions. Questions like: “How many sales do you plan to make per month?” or “What can RBI do to earn more of your business?” and “Would you recommend RBI to other agents/agencies?” The response we got from our agents was amazing. So many of you took the time to speak to us, or filled out the survey on your own — and we are grateful!
We asked, you answered.
As with any survey, we got a lot of different types of feedback, from the laconic agent who responded with one word answers to the humorous (How can we improve? “Give me donuts”). But the majority of your responses were thoughtful, and thought-provoking. You asked for things like “can I get more training,” or more marketing support, or pointed out carriers that RBI should pick up, so the agents could have the benefit of an FMO-advocate in that relationship. And above all else, you asked for better communication, so that if we did offer training and so on, you would know what was available to you. We took all those responses and reflected on how we as a company could turn that feedback into action.
Your voice matters – and leads to actual change!
Here are some of the big changes that we have implemented for this year:
- Webinar Wednesday: Now we offer weekly training webinars on Wednesday mornings at 10 AM MST, each one covering a different Medicare-related topic. We limited these to about 30-45 minutes long, to be mindful of time-constraints for our busy agents. Join in by clicking here to see the calendar and register!
- Medicare Intensives: Next we added in some live events in our office, to help out those agents who do better in a “classroom” setting. We formatted these to be a longer, deeper look into Medicare topics, and added in a simulcast option for agents that live out of state.
- RBI Classroom emails: You may have noticed an increase in the emails you are receiving from us. We want to make sure you are informed about the ways we are available to help you, the tools and training that you can access. With RBI Classroom emails, you can see these resources and training in real time.
- Additional Carriers + Changes in contracting: We are in the process of adding 10 additional carriers across the US, based upon your AEP survey responses. We also updated the way our contracting process works on our website, to make it even easier to get contracted with the right carriers.
- Agent Market Edge + Promotions: We have updated the Agent Market Edge online portal with additional products and services, and expanded our marketing credits offerings. We are developing and testing new compliant mailers for hospital indemnity, final expense and more!
- Updated Blog Content: If you have been on our blog before, you know that we always strive to make sure it has tons of great content. But navigating on the blog has been difficult, so we have updated the categories and “related content.” Now finding what you’re looking for is much easier.
- NEW Vlogging component: We recognize that not everyone is a “written word” person. And as one more way that RBI is going above and beyond this year, we are adding a video-log (“vlog”) segment to our blog. This feature went live just a few days ago — we are extremely excited to expand this in the coming months!
What’s the bottom line?
We love our agents. And we want to do right by you. You asked us for meaningful change and we are doing our very best to make it happen for you. If you like what we are doing, please consider being a part of our family by contracting with us. If you are already contracted with RBI, don’t forget that if you refer an agent to us, you can participate in our marketing credit program! See all the details here.
Finally, as part of our on-going efforts to be the best FMO around, we’ve created another survey to check in. Please take a moment and tell us how we are doing with our new programs! Click here to leave feedback or call us at 1-800-997-3107 to speak to one of our team!
The Agent’s Advantage, RB Insurance Group’s official blog, is updated almost daily for you to read on your computer, phone or tablet between appointments or as you get Ready to Sell for AEP. Here are seven reasons why you should make it your first stop for senior insurance sales news and special promotions.
1. Don’t sweat AEP. The Agent’s Advantage is your go-to for carrier-specific information and instructions during the busiest time of the year for senior insurance advisors. Learn more about our Medicare Sales Engine, a powerfully simple system you can use to manage your insurance business. Request your account today and start communicating with your Leads and clients like never before (By the way, its completely free for affiliated agents!).
2. AEP is not the only time for sales when you’ve got a portfolio of products. Learn how to take advantage of clients’ Special Election Periods to get the most out of your Medicare Advantage products, but don’t stop there. Appoint with best-selling Medicare Supplements, take on Hospital Indemnity or even add dental coverage to your portfolio to meet all your clients’ health needs and earn commissions year round.
3. Receive fewer emails. While some information belongs in your Inbox, such as your contract statuses and commission payments, others don’t need to take up such valuable space. We invite you to scroll more and sift less — you’ll get one weekly roundup of content each week when you subscribe to The Agent’s Advantage, and our easy to browse content may make you want to cancel some of your other subscriptions.
4. Expert sales advice from Senior Broker Tom O’Neil. Tom’s here to share wisdom he’s accrued during his 20-plus years in the industry. Writing weekly about best sales practices and simple ways to go the extra mile, Tom is also available to meet with RB Insurance-affiliated agents whenever they need help. If you’re in the area, make an in-person appointment at our Chandler office or simply call (800) 997 3107 to speak with him, one-to-one, on the phone. Email him here.
5. Start a conversation with us. Like what you’re reading or want to learn more about something we’ve covered? Care to join our editorial staff and share your professional insight? Simply fill out our Contact form or Follow us on LinkedIn to let us know!
6. Find you authentic sales voice with Brandon Clay and learn what you need to sell to earn 6 figures. Every Tuesday, bestselling author and veteran sales coach Brandon Clay shows you how to approach sales with confidence, make the most out of marketing tools and build a portfolio that increases renewals and referrals to strengthen your business and grow your income. As you serve, you deserve!
7. Look no further than The Agent’s Advantage for regulatory news. We pay close attention to CMS, HHS and even Capitol Hill to help you navigate regulatory changes and announcements. Count on us for easy to digest Medicare, Medicaid and Affordable Care Act news that speaks directly to you as an agent.
Subscribing is easy — just click here.
You’ll still get emails from us regarding your contracting and application statuses, though many of the news emails you’re used to receiving will now be posts you can view right here. You can always navigate directly to our blog on your computer, smart phone or tablet to keep in touch without having to log in to your email.
All-new carriers page with fast-track contracting opportunities coming soon
Sorry, no posts matched your criteria